Monday, February 5, 2007

English Assignment #2

c. Who are the main characters in the novel? Do you like them? Why or why not? What is speical about them? What do they reveal about the universal human experience?

My answer:

Ralph, Piggy are the main characters, since they came out at first time in this story.

When I looked Piggy, he is just shy boy in my opinion. When Ralph answered what Piggy

asked him, Piggy was waiting for what Ralph is going to ask him as who are you.

I mean, there is no worst or bad thing as character. So I liked every main characters. Also

I can not compare who is bad character something like that. And I didn't read this book very much.

Therefore, I need to read a book more than now. As well as I want to enjoy this book whenever I got boring or anything.

No comments: